We bring together industry leading manufacturing practitioners from world-wide brands covering all sectors. Be part of the largest community of industry pioneers discussing the new age of digital manufacturing.
This is a selection of some of our industry experts and innovators taking to the stage at Manufacturing Leaders’ Summit.
Global Digital I.T Director,
Supply Chain Director,
Supply Chain Learning Direct
- The main stage sets the scene with a look at what’s possible and how success has been achieved through effective use of technology.
- The 8 focused breakout sessions allow function-specific learning for experts in supply chain/procurement, through NPD/smart design, smart factories to export sales, and new revenue streams through service driven business models.
- Providing content and knowledge sharing platforms for every stage of a manufacturing value chain.
Large multinationals who have transformed their processes to respond like a start-up through to SMEs who have broken ito established supply chain and disrupted markets, all ahcieved by effective use of people, finance, technology, processes, strategy and culture.
Just some of the successes we will be learning from this year:
• Reduction in maintenance and repair bill for a £1Bn+ F&D OEM by >15%
• How an entertainer grew a £70M business in three years for a standing start
• 50% reduction in lead times for a UK aerospace OEM
• A SME that won the Queen’s award for innovation twice and grown export to 76% of its turnover
• 0% increase in carbon footprint during a 60% upturn in throughput for a F&D tier 1
• Lessons learned from the longest continuous military operation in the UK’s history costing £31Bn
• How a £16Bn+ Aerospace giant saved $140M in annual operating costs
• How 25% reduction in non-value add administration was found by an automotive OEM
VIEW FULL SPEAKERS LIST
The value of attending Manufacturing Leaders’ Summit and understanding how to leverage technology while benefiting from the learnings of those that have lived through transformation projects is magnified by the opportunity to see and feel the hardware and software that will propel your business in the digital age at the largest Industry 4.0 exhibition in Europe – Smart Factory Expo!
Speak first hand with cutting edge solution providers, discuss how new tech could complement your legacy systems with technology integrators as well as taking free consultancy from global acclaimed institutions like Cambridge University’s Institute for Manufacturing at Smart Factory Expo.
REGISTER FOR SMART FACTORY EXPO TODAY
Drive better business decisions at Smart Factory Expo, the UK’s largest Industry 4.0 showcase. Nowhere else will you find more manufacturing tech companies exhibiting under one roof – your free access point to solutions, education, networking and research.
Smart Factory Expo provides you with many different ways of engaging with our exhibitors – from pre-scheduled meetings via our event app, drop-in advisory conversations in Consultants’ Clinic, presentations from the show floor, or browsing exhibition stands by solutions focus.
PRE-REGISTER FOR FREE NOW!
Interested in exhibiting? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7401 6033 (opt 1)
We are proud to have been awarded the right to offer this accreditation and those attending Manufacturing Leaders’ Summit will gain CPD points towards their ongoing training and development programme to ensure their practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete.
The Best of British Manufacturing Showcase is a celebration of domestic manufacturing, and perhaps a much-needed reminder for non-manufacturers of the country’s contribution to the man-made environment – and the wealth that the sector generates for the economy.
Many of the companies featured have already been nationally recognised at The Manufacturer Manufacturing Excellence Awards – the UK’s biggest and longest-running manufacturing awards, run in partnership with the Institution of Mechanical Engineers.
REGISTER NOW FOR FREE
Each year leaders, managers and apprentices are nominated for The Manufacturer’s Top 100 – a showcase for UK manufacturing’s competitive advantage: our people.
Take a step away from the companies, and uncover the motivations and successes of individual executives – and be a part of this celebration of British industrial talent.
Sign and and apply for one of dozens
SIGN UP TODAY
Product Development Director
“The event is a one of a kind event allowing SME to OEM manufacturers to showcase their technological investments, yearly improvements and investment in there people, creating an atmosphere of improvement and competition for the year ahead” –
Director, Newfield Fabrications Company