The company was founded in Southampton, UK in 2000, and 123 Insight Ltd's founders have a long and extensive experience in all aspects of providing ‘traditional’ MRP system solutions to the manufacturing sector. 123insight now covers MRP, ERP, CRM and Service & Repair, along with integration into various accounts packages.
The products and business model we created are a response to the fundamental flaws, both for customer and supplier, inherent in the traditional supply of such systems.
Here's why we're different:
- Evaluate the product in an open environment without the pressure of sales staff
- We invest heavily to produce excellent software by not paying for sales reps (who are targeted to extract extra money each and every year)
- 'No obligation' training ensures that you're ready to implement 123insight before any major financial outlay is made knowing that the system will work for your business.
- No lengthy contracts - a rolling monthly subscription where you can increase/decrease licences whenever you want
- Fixed, open and transparent pricing.
- All software updates are covered in the monthly subscription
- Simple acquisition process:
- Request access to view the 123insight software demo videos on USB or online, separated by departmental roles at your leisure
- Attend a local Evaluation Workshop, to answer any further questions
- Attend No Obligation Training (just 6 days for the entire system), on the understanding that if you don't subscribe, you don't pay
- Subscribe and pay for the training
The result is a truly unique, innovative and effective approach that breaks the traditional mould and delivers software that is exceptionally easy, affordable and risk-free to use.